- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
Is amazing what a difference, a good warm scarf can make, in those cold winter days! This Calm Cowl by Suzana Davidovic is a simple pattern that looks classy, simple and elegant and is warm and comfortable. In one word: this pattern is amazing! A very quick, simple crocheted cowl that can be completed in just a few hours! The texture is stunning, creates a feeling of calm, indeed, just by looking at it.
Circular scarf crocheted in the round. It can be worn in the different ways; hanging like a scarf or wrapped like a cowl. Very quick and easy to make, will keep you warm through the cold winter days.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: indigoDOT designs
Thanks to Suzana Davidovic for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.