- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
You can make a simple and sleek shoulder bag for your daily use with this simple crochet bag free pattern. It will give a more personalized touch and it will be strong to keep heavy stuff in your bag. Star Stitch Purse by Stephanie Jessica Lau is a very elegant and practical bag with a flat base and a purse organizer which has just the right pockets for your essentials.
Simple Crochet Bag Free Pattern
Lightweight or medium yarn, level 3 or 4 (I used Lion Brand Yarn’s 24/7 Cotton in “Ecru” for the purse and “Tangerine” for the handles – found on the Lion Brand website): 6 skeins or ~ 555 grams for the purse; 1 skein or ~ 66 grams for two crocheted handles
5.5 mm Clover Amour hook (for the purse), 3.5 mm Clover Amour hook (for the handles)
Yarn needle (bent tip helpful)
Macrame cording/rope/ribbon for crocheted handles
Leather, leather tools (optional) – Adjustable Groover, Diamond Punch (4 Prong, 2 mm), Waxed Braided Cord, Rubber Mallet
Periea Handbag Organizer/Liner Large (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Stephanie Jessica Lau for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!