- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous, Simple And Quick, This Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Just What A Beginner Needs!
- Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
With beautiful braided cables on the front side and a very interesting and unique texture on the back side, this blanket is simply gorgeous.
Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket by Stephanie Jessica Lau comes with a beautiful, excellent photo tutorial and a fun pattern that creates a stunning texture. Use the light colours if you want to really show off the intricacy of the design.
I decided to go with the “Travelers Tan” colourway as I loved the blend of tan and white, and of course I always gravitate towards neutrals. I knew cables would look gorgeous in this colourway!
Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
View the complete written pattern at All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.