- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
This is not your usual tote! This crochet French market bag is a very strong bag, it’s durable, lightweight and expandable! With a construction a little unconventional, this intermediate level crochet pattern is designed to fit your goodies from the farmers’ market, your beach essentials, or a few bushels of wildflowers. French Market Bag by Alexandra Tavel is a fairly easy and quick pattern to complete and a great bag. It opens really wide and holds a lot of stuff. It really is the perfect gift for anyone on your list this year!
Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
3 skeins Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Charcoal or approx. 558yds/510m of another worsted weight, cat. 4 yarn
Size US G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern.
Thanks to Alexandra Tavel for the article inspiration and featured image.