- Quick And Easy Bandana Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
Boho crochet shawl with pockets pattern is absolutely ingenious and beautiful. Lazy Diamond Boho Pocket Shawl pattern designed by Crystal White-Van Cleemput is very simple and easy to execute as it is basically made of only five squares. You have a few options to customize your boho diamond shawl: you can choose to put the pockets or not and you can also choose to put fringe or not.
The squares are easily adjustable for larger sizes or smaller sizes. This pattern can be worked up in any weight yarn with the recommended hook.
Boho Crochet Shawl With Pockets Pattern
Any weight yarn with recommended hook
I used 1850 yds (without fringe)
6mm hook – Lionbrand ZZTwist
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Crystal White-Van Cleemput for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!