- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
This lovely bag is fairly simple to make and leaves me lots of space for your creative genie. This crochet bag can be changed up in a million ways! Scraps have never been used in a more fashionable way. Try it, either single or double stranded and you’ll be amazed with the beauty of your own creation! Made in a really genius way, this Easy Peasy Crochet Bag by Sharon Maher comes with an extremely detailed photo tutorial, so the making of this bag would be easy for even beginners.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.