- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- Free Crochet Afghan Pattern With Beautiful Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
This lovely bag is fairly simple to make and leaves me lots of space for your creative genie. This crochet bag can be changed up in a million ways! Scraps have never been used in a more fashionable way. Try it, either single or double stranded and you’ll be amazed with the beauty of your own creation! Made in a really genius way, this Easy Peasy Crochet Bag by Sharon Maher comes with an extremely detailed photo tutorial, so the making of this bag would be easy for even beginners.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.