- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
This square with a beautiful design and amazing texture looks great in one or more colors. The post stitches create the almost 3D impression and the circles design gives structure and mesmerizing depth to this pattern. The Flame Square by Jessie Rayot is a super fun square you will enjoy making.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Beige #123: A
Mustard #158: B
Terracotta #134: C
Scarlet #113: D
US 9/I/5.50 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.