- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
This square with a beautiful design and amazing texture looks great in one or more colors. The post stitches create the almost 3D impression and the circles design gives structure and mesmerizing depth to this pattern. The Flame Square by Jessie Rayot is a super fun square you will enjoy making.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Beige #123: A
Mustard #158: B
Terracotta #134: C
Scarlet #113: D
US 9/I/5.50 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.