- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
Small and stylish, this loop bag crochet pattern is designed to be spacious enough for everyday wear. Loop Bag free crochet pattern designed by Universal Yarn looks great in different color combos so you can make it in a multitude of colors for gifts or to use for many purposes. Including as a crochet project carry along bag, in style!
Loop Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Universal Yarn Yashi (100% raffia; 40g/99 yds)
• 103 Natural (A) – 2 balls
• 105 Bright Aqua (B) – 2 balls
Hook: US Size H-8 (5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, heavy starch, large piece of plastic needlepoint canvas, ½ yd lining fabric, pair of Jul Mod Loop Sweety 11” purse handles in Chocolate color
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Loop Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Universal Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.