- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
This little crochet Japanese knot bag adds style and uniqueness to any outfit. The pattern is easy and you can easily customize this purse to your taste.
“The Little Knot Purse is a small textured bag with a stylish stripe design. This little pouch is perfect for keeping essentials safe and secure. Feed the long handle through the loop, pop it on your wrist and off you go.
This quick and easy crochet project can be made in any colors you like. For a little extra luxury, easy to follow lining instructions are included at the end.”
Little Crochet Japanese Knot Bag Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!