- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
Love baskets? This basket free pattern uses the center single crochet stitch (aka the waistcoat stitch to create a wonderful waistcoat stitch crochet basket with a classic knit look. The handles for this Waistcoat Crochet Basket free pattern by Stephanie Jessica Lau can be made of leather or crocheted. Use this pattern to make beautiful crochet baskets for yourself and for gifts. They will be very well received!
Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
You Will Need
Suggested yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids
Yarn weight: Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) ?
Hook size: 8.0 mm (L)
Sizes available: 7″ tall, 8.5″ diameter, 27″ circumference
Crochet terminology: US
More Free Crochet Basket Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete written pattern at All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.