- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- Beautifully Textured Waffle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
“I’m very excited to share my first crochet bag pattern! I had purchased some Bernat Outdoor yarn a while back and was originally going to make outdoor pillows (which I will probably still do) but the feel of the yarn (stretchy & durable) made me think it would be perfect for a summer beach bag.
Summer Tote by Melissa Hassler is worked in the round from the bottom up with a J 6mm crochet hook and half double crochet (hdc) stitches. This easy crochet tote bag pattern is simple and works up quickly, making it a great crochet bag for beginners.”
Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern
J 6mm crochet hook
Bernat Outdoor yarn
Locking stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!