- Crochet Pumpkin Pillow Pattern
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
“I’m very excited to share my first crochet bag pattern! I had purchased some Bernat Outdoor yarn a while back and was originally going to make outdoor pillows (which I will probably still do) but the feel of the yarn (stretchy & durable) made me think it would be perfect for a summer beach bag.
Summer Tote by Melissa Hassler is worked in the round from the bottom up with a J 6mm crochet hook and half double crochet (hdc) stitches. This easy crochet tote bag pattern is simple and works up quickly, making it a great crochet bag for beginners.”
Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern
J 6mm crochet hook
Bernat Outdoor yarn
Locking stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!