- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Amazingly Simple Blanket Looks Spectacular And Works Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
“I’m very excited to share my first crochet bag pattern! I had purchased some Bernat Outdoor yarn a while back and was originally going to make outdoor pillows (which I will probably still do) but the feel of the yarn (stretchy & durable) made me think it would be perfect for a summer beach bag.
Summer Tote by Melissa Hassler is worked in the round from the bottom up with a J 6mm crochet hook and half double crochet (hdc) stitches. This easy crochet tote bag pattern is simple and works up quickly, making it a great crochet bag for beginners.”
Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern
J 6mm crochet hook
Bernat Outdoor yarn
Locking stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!