- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
There are adorable things you can make with little bits of leftover yarn and in almost no time at all. Like these School Themed Bookmarks by Melissa Hassler. The pencil, ruler or bookworm patterns are so cute and so much fun and they make great bookmarks. Use them for your kids, for teacher gifts or as appliques and sew them onto other crochet items.
School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
– G 4mm crochet hook (I love these Clover hooks!)
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in charcoal, white, & green
3″ wide (at widest point) x 6″ long
You May Also Like:
Check out the School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.