- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- Stunning And Free Crochet Circular Shawl Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
This long sleeved cardigan for babies and toddlers pattern is simple and easy to follow, and this cute clothing piece will add a touch of style to your baby’s look.
Scallop Trim Cardigan free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler creates a comfortable, warm and cozy cardigan for the little ones. Make a simple matching beanie and you have the perfect gift for a baby or toddle
Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers Free Crochet Pattern
– H/5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white and pink (if you want your cardigan to look like mine in the picture above)
0/3 months, 3/6 months, 6/12 months & 12/24 months
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.