- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
This interesting and so gorgeous crochet pattern creates a solid, dense and warm textured fabric which you can use for many crochet projects. The Crochet Double Knot Stitch free pattern designed by MyPicot looks more difficult then actually is. The written pattern and the detailed photo tutorial make this stitch quite easy to crochet so give it a go. The pattern looks wonderful when done in two colors of yarn and the texture created is great for stunning afghans or spectacular rugs.
Crochet Double Knot Stitch Free Pattern
You May Also Like
The hook size is 4/0 – 2.5mm (Clover Amure). As rule, we use it almost for all simple & textured stitches. Thank you!
Check out theCrochet Double Knot Stitch free pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot .
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.