- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
If you are looking for a crochet bookmark or for something that’s cute and very easy to make, you’re in luck! Check out this pattern! This Dachshund Bookmark by Marta Chrzanowska is sure to make you laugh! It’s adorable and cute and so sweet!
For those who don’t know what a dachshund is, found out from Wikipedia “The dachshund is a short-legged, long-bodied dog breed belonging to the hound family”. Ah, and if you wonder if you can make it just by following the written pattern, you may be really pleasant surprised with the great photo tutorial that accompanies this pattern!
scaraps of worsted weight yarn ( non slippery and slightly heavier yarns work
best) buttons, pieces of felt, googly eyes, glue
crochet hook size 3.75, tapestry needle, 2 stitch markers or little scraps of
Thanks to Marta Chrzanowska for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.