- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
If you are looking for a crochet bookmark or for something that’s cute and very easy to make, you’re in luck! Check out this pattern! This Dachshund Bookmark by Marta Chrzanowska is sure to make you laugh! It’s adorable and cute and so sweet!
For those who don’t know what a dachshund is, found out from Wikipedia “The dachshund is a short-legged, long-bodied dog breed belonging to the hound family”. Ah, and if you wonder if you can make it just by following the written pattern, you may be really pleasant surprised with the great photo tutorial that accompanies this pattern!
scaraps of worsted weight yarn ( non slippery and slightly heavier yarns work
best) buttons, pieces of felt, googly eyes, glue
crochet hook size 3.75, tapestry needle, 2 stitch markers or little scraps of
Thanks to Marta Chrzanowska for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.