- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
Add an autumnal touch to your couch with this crochet pumpkin pillow pattern. Pumpkin Pillow by Melissa Hasslermakes makes a great decor accent.
“Nothing says fall like pumpkins! This Pumpkin Pillow pattern would make a great addition to your home decor. You can change the colors to brighten it up if the lighter colors aren’t your style. Or, you could make 12 of the pumpkin graphs and sew them together (3 x 4) to make a pumpkin afghan that would measure approximately 45 inches by 60 inches. I hope you like my pattern!”
Crochet Pumpkin Pillow Pattern
crochet hook: G/4 mm
*yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in Soft White, Buff & Medium Thyme (max one skein of each)
locking stitch markers
pillow insert or Poly Fil
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!