- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
Today’s featured round crochet rug pattern is beautiful with lovely colors and a great design! Tummy Time Nursery Rug by Brooke Cassell has all the features needed to create the perfect rug for a baby’s room: it is a flat circle with no holes and it is soft and squishy. This rug free crochet pattern also includes tips on how you to make your rug the desired size and laying perfectly flat.
Round Crochet Rug Pattern- Tummy Time Nursery Rug Pattern
Bernat Blanket Stripes – 6 balls (300 g)
I used 3 balls of Stormy Sky and 3 balls of Making Waves
Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn – 1 ball (300 g)
I used Dark Teal – this ball is for the edging of the rug
Crochet hook: M13/9.00mm
Darning needle for weaving in ends
Stitch marker (I used a paper clip)
Finished Size: 48″ diameter including edging for mine – (yours might be different!)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Round Crochet Rug Pattern
Thanks to Brooke Cassell for the article inspiration and featured image.