- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
This cute crochet heart beanie pattern uses the waistcoat stitch and is a real show stopper! Colorful and fun, Heart Showers Beanie by Esther Thompson features two types of hearts in a unique and playful design.
This gorgeous pom pom beanie pattern is an advanced crochet pattern that will challenge you to learn the technique of alternating colors without finishing off to create a design and includes changing colors mid-stitch.
Heart Showers Beanie- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
– Size 4 yarn, in 2 contrasting colors (I used less than one skein each of Premier Deborah Norville Everyday in Snow White and Caron Simply Soft Stripes in Times Square)
– US J/6.00 mm Crochet Hook
– Yarn Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Heart Showers Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
Thanks to Esther Thompson for the article inspiration and featured image.