- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
The Bernat Velvet Yarn is one of the most perfect yarns to create the crochet pattern hair scrunchies. These Velvet Scrunchies, designed by Sierra’s Crafty Creations have a distinctly luxurious feel because of the use of velvet. This is similar to other hair scrunchies in the way that it is crocheted around the elastic, however, the yarn is not used. The design of the hair scrunchie works in a tube-like shape and with a flat elastic thread which is passed through the tube to give the scrunchie its unique look.
Free Crochet Velvet Scrunchie Pattern
Bernat velvet yarn approx. 20 grams
Size J 6mm hook
1 elastic hair band
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sierra Fontaine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!