- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
The Bernat Velvet Yarn is one of the most perfect yarns to create the crochet pattern hair scrunchies. These Velvet Scrunchies, designed by Sierra’s Crafty Creations have a distinctly luxurious feel because of the use of velvet. This is similar to other hair scrunchies in the way that it is crocheted around the elastic, however, the yarn is not used. The design of the hair scrunchie works in a tube-like shape and with a flat elastic thread which is passed through the tube to give the scrunchie its unique look.
Free Crochet Velvet Scrunchie Pattern
Bernat velvet yarn approx. 20 grams
Size J 6mm hook
1 elastic hair band
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sierra Fontaine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!