- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
The Bernat Velvet Yarn is one of the most perfect yarns to create the crochet pattern hair scrunchies. These Velvet Scrunchies, designed by Sierra’s Crafty Creations have a distinctly luxurious feel because of the use of velvet. This is similar to other hair scrunchies in the way that it is crocheted around the elastic, however, the yarn is not used. The design of the hair scrunchie works in a tube-like shape and with a flat elastic thread which is passed through the tube to give the scrunchie its unique look.
Free Crochet Velvet Scrunchie Pattern
Bernat velvet yarn approx. 20 grams
Size J 6mm hook
1 elastic hair band
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sierra Fontaine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!