- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
I’ve seen may crocheted doily rugs patterns, but none that I’ve liked as much as this one. This Crocheted Doily Rug by Creative Jewish Mom is simply stunning. Although the original pattern is using only one color, this giant rug in two colors is amazing. And here is more good news: many circular rug patterns don’t lie flat, especially when made with super bulky yarn. You’ll be happy to find that this crocheted doily rug does.
Crocheted Giant Doily Rug Free Pattern
From the comments area, on Sara’s site, here’s a tip from Kim Zachensky:
I crocheted it with a P-hook and with three stands of normal yarn at the same time (so i was pulling from three balls of the Super Saver yarn). It really bulked it up and turned out nice and big. Since I wanted to put it on a hard-wood floor, I found non-slip glue/paint for rugs at hobby lobby. It worked like a charm! I painted a coat all across the bottom (have to be careful not to let it drip down the sides)and now it doesn’t slide around if i step on it.( Source )
Thanks to Sara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.