- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
“The idea of combining the 5 strands in a linen stitch is such a smart way to use up all of those variegated and frou-frou scraps that usually look nice on the skein, but terrible worked up.“Linen Stitch Scrap Rug by Pia Thadani is thick, soft, and squishy and completely flat. This warm under foot rug is so great for getting rid of scraps!
Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug Free Crochet Pattern
For my rug, I used mostly Red Heart Super Saver, with a few other yarns mixed in. The stitch pattern is a simple 2 stitch repeat, so can easily be adjusted to any size.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches N Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.