- Crochet Hat With Cat Ears Free Pattern For Kids And Adults (Video Tutorial)
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
“The idea of combining the 5 strands in a linen stitch is such a smart way to use up all of those variegated and frou-frou scraps that usually look nice on the skein, but terrible worked up.“Linen Stitch Scrap Rug by Pia Thadani is thick, soft, and squishy and completely flat. This warm under foot rug is so great for getting rid of scraps!
Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug Free Crochet Pattern
For my rug, I used mostly Red Heart Super Saver, with a few other yarns mixed in. The stitch pattern is a simple 2 stitch repeat, so can easily be adjusted to any size.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches N Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.