- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
This simple and so interesting repeating pattern increases as you go so it can be very easily done in any size you wish: from a cushion cover right up to a big bedspread. Spin Me Around by Catherine Bligh is a delightful way to add texture to a room. This simple repeating circular blanket crochet pattern is very easy to follow and very quick to work up.
Super Quick Circular Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For a blanket approximately 48”/122 cm in diameter, you will need three balls of Batik Swirl. I used the shade Purple Mist.
I used a 4.5mm hook.
After three rounds, my blanket measures 3”/7.6cm across. However, because this is a repeating pattern, matching gauge is not essential. Simply work until your blanket is the size you want.
You will also need a tapestry needle for sewing in ends.
You may find stitch markers helpful.
The pattern is written in US terms and includes a chart of the first twelve rounds to help get you started.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Morbidsparks for the fabulous written pattern: Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Catherine Bligh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.