- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
Small area rugs are a great way to bring color and design into a room while being useful and functional. Midnight Star Mandala Rug by Dorianna Rivelli is an intermediate small area crochet pattern worked in the round that will add personality and style to your space and will keep your feet cozy anytime. With just a little skill and effort you can make a beautiful crochet rug that will define your room effortlessly.
Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern
Loops and Threads Charisma Big (Bulky Yarn)
N/M 9.00mm Crochet Hook
More Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Get the Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern at: The Lavender Chair.
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.