- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Small area rugs are a great way to bring color and design into a room while being useful and functional. Midnight Star Mandala Rug by Dorianna Rivelli is an intermediate small area crochet pattern worked in the round that will add personality and style to your space and will keep your feet cozy anytime. With just a little skill and effort you can make a beautiful crochet rug that will define your room effortlessly.
Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern
Loops and Threads Charisma Big (Bulky Yarn)
N/M 9.00mm Crochet Hook
More Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Get the Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern at: The Lavender Chair.
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.