- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
Mittens have been on my mind lately! When I saw this pattern, I smiled and my whole face lit up. One finger mittens always make me feel like a child. These Wonderland Mittens by Janaya Chouinard have such great design; they are so creative and happy. Have fun making them! They are cuter than cute!
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Child and Teen / Adult
- 2 Skeins of Red Heart Boutique Treasure in any color (200 – 225 yards needed for Teen/Adult size) – I used color Mosaic.
- 0 mm (H-8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.