- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
This rainbow baby blanket will make any nursery look super cute! Rainbow Puff Baby Blanket by Zoe Bartley is a great baby blanket free crochet pattern for the intermediate/ experienced crocheter. The decorative variation of a bead/puff stitches make this pattern a great addition to any baby’s nursery This rainbow baby blanket is a great gift item by itself or together with a pair of crocheted mittens and hat!
Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern
What you’ll need:
4 x 50g DK weight yarn in white
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in petal (pink)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in peach (orange)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in primrose (yellow)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in mint (green)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in sky (blue)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in lilac (purple)
US Size 10.5 (3.5mm) crochet hook
Tapestry sewing needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Zoe Bartley for the article inspiration and featured image.