- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- Free Easter Crochet Patterns You Will Love!
This rainbow baby blanket will make any nursery look super cute! Rainbow Puff Baby Blanket by Zoe Bartley is a great baby blanket free crochet pattern for the intermediate/ experienced crocheter. The decorative variation of a bead/puff stitches make this pattern a great addition to any baby’s nursery This rainbow baby blanket is a great gift item by itself or together with a pair of crocheted mittens and hat!
Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern
What you’ll need:
4 x 50g DK weight yarn in white
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in petal (pink)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in peach (orange)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in primrose (yellow)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in mint (green)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in sky (blue)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in lilac (purple)
US Size 10.5 (3.5mm) crochet hook
Tapestry sewing needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Zoe Bartley for the article inspiration and featured image.