- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
This rainbow baby blanket will make any nursery look super cute! Rainbow Puff Baby Blanket by Zoe Bartley is a great baby blanket free crochet pattern for the intermediate/ experienced crocheter. The decorative variation of a bead/puff stitches make this pattern a great addition to any baby’s nursery This rainbow baby blanket is a great gift item by itself or together with a pair of crocheted mittens and hat!
Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern
What you’ll need:
4 x 50g DK weight yarn in white
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in petal (pink)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in peach (orange)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in primrose (yellow)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in mint (green)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in sky (blue)
1 x 50g DK weight yarn in lilac (purple)
US Size 10.5 (3.5mm) crochet hook
Tapestry sewing needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Zoe Bartley for the article inspiration and featured image.