- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
Most DIY Easter decorations are budget-friendly and easy to make. When you’re a crocheter making your own beautiful Easter eggs to replace the real ones is fun and creative. Bring some spring colors to your Easter basket with this Floral Easter Eggs pattern designed by Emma Escott. You can customize the flowers and leaves to your taste to add them to your crochet eggs and to make the Easter basket of your dreams.
Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern
Any DK or Aran weight Cotton yarn can be used for these eggs.
I have used Paintbox DK cotton and Paintbox Aran Cotton for mine. Approx 20g of yarn needed per egg
4mm (G/6) or 5mm (H/8) depending on weight of yarn used
Gauge is not important for this project.
DK weight egg with a 4mm = 7cm x 5cm
Aran weight egg with a 5mm = 9cm x 7cm
Stitch marker (optional)
Needle and thread
Seed pearls / beads for decoration (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.