- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
This blanket is fabulous! The Rainbow Blanket by Annette Zeidman is a wonderfully colorful crocheted baby blanket with bobbles/popcorn stitches popping out on both sides of the blanket. If you particularly love baby blankets without much gaps you’ll adore this pattern.
The pattern works well in one color too as it’s a great little stitch repeat that works into a fun texture and it’s super cuddly.
Hook size: K
Yarns used were purchased at Hobby Lobby, “I Love This Yarn” brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petunia Pill
Thanks to Petunia Pill for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.