- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- Gorgeous 3D Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
If you’ve got some leftover yarn you can use it for this project. This pretty rainbow baby blanket free crochet pattern is perfect to use some of your scraps yarn. The pattern is beautiful and easy. The yarn suggested is wonderfully bright and beautifully soft. Just perfect for a baby. This classic Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket by Red Heart Design Team is quick and easy and it looks perfect in any colors.
Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Baby Hugs™ Medium: 2 balls 4001 Frosting A, 1 ball each 4820 Sky B, 4625 Sprout C, 4704 Happy D, 4538 Lilac E
Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Red Heart Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.