- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- Calorie Free Sweetheart Cupcake Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
If you’ve got some leftover yarn you can use it for this project. This pretty rainbow baby blanket free crochet pattern is perfect to use some of your scraps yarn. The pattern is beautiful and easy. The yarn suggested is wonderfully bright and beautifully soft. Just perfect for a baby. This classic Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket by Red Heart Design Team is quick and easy and it looks perfect in any colors.
Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Baby Hugs™ Medium: 2 balls 4001 Frosting A, 1 ball each 4820 Sky B, 4625 Sprout C, 4704 Happy D, 4538 Lilac E
Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Red Heart Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.