- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
This chunky beanie crochet pattern is a very clever pattern with a fabulous design and looks great with or without a pom-pom. Diagonal Raised Beanie free crochet pattern by Dana Marie Moreno is a simple to follow pattern that comes in adult size. Chunky and cozy, this gorgeous looking chunky crochet beanie will keep your ears toasty warm all winter long.
UPDATE: Discontinued. This digital pattern is no longer available online.
Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern
Uses worsted weight 4 yarn
Size 6.00mm crochet hook
Written in U.S. Terms
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.