- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- This Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern Is Sweet Like The Sherbet !
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
This chunky beanie crochet pattern is a very clever pattern with a fabulous design and looks great with or without a pom-pom. Diagonal Raised Beanie free crochet pattern by Dana Marie Moreno is a simple to follow pattern that comes in adult size. Chunky and cozy, this gorgeous looking chunky crochet beanie will keep your ears toasty warm all winter long.
UPDATE: Discontinued. This digital pattern is no longer available online.
Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern
Uses worsted weight 4 yarn
Size 6.00mm crochet hook
Written in U.S. Terms
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.