- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
“This Let It Snow crochet blanket by Melissa Hassler is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you’ll have both options. Happy crocheting!”
Let it Snow Crochet Blanket
G 4mm crochet hook. I use Clover Amour crochet hooks.
Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Yarn in Ice, White, Red & Black
-3 of the 275g skeins in Ice
-2 of the 275g skeins in White
-1 of the 100g skeins in Red
-1 of the 100g skeins in Black
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!