- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
Remember the Cheshire Cat, the special appeal cat from the Alice in Wonderland? That cat certainly knows how to smile!! Grin. 🙂
Get ready for the next Halloween party with this Cheshire Cat Costume for babies free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler.
The Cheshire Cat fancy dress baby pattern is available in sizes from 0/3 months & 3/6 months and the Cheshire Cat Hat Pattern is written for all sizes .
I decided to go with the colors of the original Cheshire cat but you could always use blue and gray if you want your costume to resemble the Cheshire Cat from the newer version of Alice in Wonderland.
Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies Free Crochet Pattern
– I/5.5 mm crochet hooks
– slicker brush
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in Pretty N Pink and Dark Orchid
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.