- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
Beautiful textured dishcloth crochet patterns are being achieved with just a few basic crochet stitches. Five Textured Dishcloths by Priscilla Hewitt are really easy to make and they will make clean up really easy too! Instructions are provided on how you can turn these dishcloths into matching potholders.
Crocheting kitchen items is very rewarding. They are quick and fun to crochet little projects and make great gifts for everyone. Add some colors to these dishcloths to brighten your kitchen or anyone else’s.
Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
All of these dishcloths are crocheted with a size H hook in worsted weight
cotton yarn and are approximately 8 1/2” square. If you’d like a larger
dishcloth, use a larger hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.