- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
Simple, quick, and wonderfully textured – the Diana Beanie is uncomplicated but looks great. It’s a simple design that looks good a variety of color combinations or in a variegated yarn (as you can see in the photos). And better still, Diana Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy enough to finish in one evening.
Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3/ DK/ light weight yarn
2.7 – 3 oz/207 – 230 yds
I used Premier Yarns DK Colors
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.