- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee and to kick it off, is the literal word, “Coffee.” This 8″ Tapestry Coffee Afghan Square by Divine Debris puts everything about this project right out there, it’s fun tapestry squares with a coffee theme!
Coffee Tapestry Square Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Coffee Tapestry Square Afghan Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.