- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
Interesting how the same Oxford hat pattern done in different yarn weights and hooks creates different hat styles! If you love a fuzzy, buttery soft and stretchy hat, or maybe a structured, squishy and extra warm hat or why not, a heavy and luxurious hat, the Oxford Hat free crochet pattern designed by Cypress And Wool offers all this options. Choose your style, choose your yarn and you’re all set. Make this versatile crochet hat .in different colors and different styles for all your friends and family.
Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- One Skein Red Heart Hygge Yarn OR two skeins Bernat Softee Chunky
- Size P Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pom Pom (faux fur or yarn)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Cypress And Wool for the article inspiration and featured image.