- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
Interesting how the same Oxford hat pattern done in different yarn weights and hooks creates different hat styles! If you love a fuzzy, buttery soft and stretchy hat, or maybe a structured, squishy and extra warm hat or why not, a heavy and luxurious hat, the Oxford Hat free crochet pattern designed by Cypress And Wool offers all this options. Choose your style, choose your yarn and you’re all set. Make this versatile crochet hat .in different colors and different styles for all your friends and family.
Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- One Skein Red Heart Hygge Yarn OR two skeins Bernat Softee Chunky
- Size P Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pom Pom (faux fur or yarn)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Cypress And Wool for the article inspiration and featured image.