- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
Make one tile a week and in 54 weeks you’ll have a gorgeous mosaic tiles blanket. The concept behind this 2020 Temperature Tile Blanket by Lynn Johnson is really interesting and unique: you will be recording the year’s temperatures in crochet. Each tile has two sections: a central section to represent the lowest low and the highest high of the week and the outer section to represent the average low and average high of the week.
Mosaic Tiles Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
I have chosen to use Scheepjes Metropolis (75% wool, 25% Nylon – 4-Ply / Fingering /
Weight 2 – 50g and 200m per ball, recommended hook size 2.5 to 3.0mm).
I will use a 4.0mm hook as I work very snug to the hook and the base of the fabric is single
crochet, which tends to tighten up a bit at the best of times.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lynn Johnson for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!