- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
Make one tile a week and in 54 weeks you’ll have a gorgeous mosaic tiles blanket. The concept behind this 2020 Temperature Tile Blanket by Lynn Johnson is really interesting and unique: you will be recording the year’s temperatures in crochet. Each tile has two sections: a central section to represent the lowest low and the highest high of the week and the outer section to represent the average low and average high of the week.
Mosaic Tiles Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
I have chosen to use Scheepjes Metropolis (75% wool, 25% Nylon – 4-Ply / Fingering /
Weight 2 – 50g and 200m per ball, recommended hook size 2.5 to 3.0mm).
I will use a 4.0mm hook as I work very snug to the hook and the base of the fabric is single
crochet, which tends to tighten up a bit at the best of times.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lynn Johnson for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!