- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Bag Free Pattern With Flat Base
- Easy Floral Crochet Blanket Pattern For The Romantic Crocheter
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
Make one tile a week and in 54 weeks you’ll have a gorgeous mosaic tiles blanket. The concept behind this 2020 Temperature Tile Blanket by Lynn Johnson is really interesting and unique: you will be recording the year’s temperatures in crochet. Each tile has two sections: a central section to represent the lowest low and the highest high of the week and the outer section to represent the average low and average high of the week.
Mosaic Tiles Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
I have chosen to use Scheepjes Metropolis (75% wool, 25% Nylon – 4-Ply / Fingering /
Weight 2 – 50g and 200m per ball, recommended hook size 2.5 to 3.0mm).
I will use a 4.0mm hook as I work very snug to the hook and the base of the fabric is single
crochet, which tends to tighten up a bit at the best of times.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lynn Johnson for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!