- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan
Make your desired size blanket with this super easy crochet blanket pattern for beginners. The Sugar Plum Fairy Blanket by Hooked For Hope By Tiffany Hansen is the softest blanket ever and one of those really nice relaxing blanket patterns that you can work on while watching TV or doing something else.
This blanket is amazing for gifts for an adult for a baby for a child teen. You’re gonna love crocheting this fast and easy crochet blanket for beginners and you’ll have a lot of fun making it.
This is one of those almost mindless blanket projects. Once you get the rhythm you really don’t need to count every single row which is amazing making. Watch the video below and learn the invisible know trick.
If you would like to put a blanket border around this blanket you may be happy with adding just one row. The Single Crochet Blanket Border is easy, simple, and beautiful. For more details make sure you check the Hooked For Hope By Tiffany Hansen youtube channel here.
Super Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
-Size 5 weight/Bulky/Chunky yarn
*** I used I Love This Chunky yarn from Hobby Lobby in color
Heathered French Lilac
-Crochet Hook Size P/11.5mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tiffany Hansen for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!