- Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern Perfect For Hot Weather And Bad Hair Days
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
“I think we can all agree on one thing… 2020 is BOO-SHEET! This is a fun & easy corner to corner (c2c) crochet pattern that will add some humor to a difficult time. You can make a back for it and turn it into a pillow or attach it to a dowel rod and use as wall art. Either way, 2020 is BOO-SHEET by Melissa Hassler it’ll be a great piece to look back on in the future when the world goes back to “normal”. Enjoy! And please share your pictures with me on Instagram (@lovable_loops). I’d love to see how you use the graph.”
Free Crochet Graph Patterns: 2020 is BOO-SHEET
crochet hook: G/4 mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in black, white & light blue
locking stitch markers
Poly Fil if making a pillow
dowel rod if making wall art
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!