- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
“I think we can all agree on one thing… 2020 is BOO-SHEET! This is a fun & easy corner to corner (c2c) crochet pattern that will add some humor to a difficult time. You can make a back for it and turn it into a pillow or attach it to a dowel rod and use as wall art. Either way, 2020 is BOO-SHEET by Melissa Hassler it’ll be a great piece to look back on in the future when the world goes back to “normal”. Enjoy! And please share your pictures with me on Instagram (@lovable_loops). I’d love to see how you use the graph.”
Free Crochet Graph Patterns: 2020 is BOO-SHEET
crochet hook: G/4 mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in black, white & light blue
locking stitch markers
Poly Fil if making a pillow
dowel rod if making wall art
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!