- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
This simple and easy crochet top pattern is perfect for the warm weather! You could wear it with jeans, shorts, skirts, a pair of leggings or any way you’d like. She Sells Sea Shells Top by E’Claire Makery is beginner friendly free crochet pattern that comes in sizes XS-5X. This raglan crochet top pattern is made in one piece and works up super fast.
Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
XS = 28″, S = 32″, M = 36″, L = 40″, XL = 44″, 2X = 48″, 3X = 52″, 4X = 56″, 5X = 60″, including
This pattern uses Yarn Weight 3 (DK weight) yarn to make the top. To make the top you’ll need:
Yarn Weight 3 (DK) yarn
XS-S 550 yards
M-XL 825 yards
2X-5X 1100 yards
XS-S 275 yards
M-XL 550 yards
2X-5X 825 yards
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X.
Thanks to E’Claire Makery for the article inspiration and featured image.