- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tiny Amigurumi Bear
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
This beautiful baby blanket is made in one piece, using the Ivy motifs and joining them as you go. The Ivy’s Poppy Blanket by Marly Bird comes with an optional trim that you can include on your blanket to really finish it off. The finished size for this little blanket is 37 x 43″ / 94 x 109 cm.
Not only will you get a free crochet baby blanket pattern but I am also providing you with an instructional YouTube video showing you how to make the motifs and how to join-as-you-go. How easy is that?
The yarn used in this free crochet baby blanket pattern is Red Heart, “With Love” which comes in MANY different colors. Choose one that is right for you. This one is for my Niece who is in love with pink and purple.
Image source: Marly Bird
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.