- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
This one skein crochet throw free crochet pattern is a delight. If you want a quick and easy crochet lap blanket that would bring you warmth as you work, read or watch TV, Lap Throw by Mary Ann Frits is the perfect crochet pattern. It may soon become one of your favorite patterns for last-minute gifts because it works so fast. This 1 skein crochet project is also great for charity lapghans.
Easy One Skein Crochet Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Lap Throw measures 32” x 37”.
Uses one large skein of Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo, or 2-3 smaller skeins.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Mary Ann Frits for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!