- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
This simple Christmas trees free crochet pattern is the perfect pattern for this holiday season. Christmas Trees by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a great Christmas tree that will brighten up a space. Normally, it can be made in a small size or a large one depending on the size of your space. You can add buttons to it to give a special touch. A Sugar N Cream Christmas Tree is just what you need to prepare your home for Christmas.
Simple Christmas Trees Free Crochet Pattern
Large Tree: 27 yd #01712 Hot Green
Small Tree 19 yd #01712 Hot Green
Buttons for decorations
12 in. (30.5 cm) felt for Base
Light cardboard for Base
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!