- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Is A Magnificent Table Decoration Idea
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
Learn how to crochet a mouth mask with this easy DIY face mask free crochet pattern. This Face Mask Cover Up designed by Okie Girl Bling’n’Things is fun and bright and designed to cover up the pretty much boring and not so pretty medical masks. So basically, the way this works is for you to have a health mask on and put this on top of that mask. Very helpful during this difficult time and/or also for the allergy season, you can make a few for your friends to cheer up their day.
NOTE: This mask isn’t designed to be wore alone, but over your traditional medical grade face mask to add color and uniqueness.
DIY Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
Things you will need:
I Love This Cotton in Pink/Teal/Orange
Size E – 3.50mm Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Okie for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!