- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
We all know a few people who would appreciate the sore ear savers! Wearing protective equipment all day, every day may become painful at times. Sore Ear Savers pattern by Cuddly Crochet Creations is very quick to make and is a great pattern for crafters looking to donate to help essential workers during the pandemic. It has a crochet version, a knit version, and a sewn version and it will make a great difference for those people in your life who are lucky enough to receive one from you, in either version.
Sore Ear Savers Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern includes instruction for CROCHET, KNIT, AND SEWN.
Materials needed for all versions:
-2 buttons (between 15mm-22mm)
Materials needed for crochet/knit version:
-4 weight (worsted) yarn
-4.5mm hook or 4mm needles
Materials needed for sewn version:
-100% cotton fabric
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cuddly Crochet Creations for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!