- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
These crochet mandala coasters are a wonderful wedding or housewarming gift to truly impress that can be also made really quickly. With a size big enough for your favorite mug or small morning bowl. Mandala Coasters by Inge Hofstra will be enjoyed by every coffee or tea lover.
A perfect present for a lovely teacher, your mom or grandma, these cute crochet mandala coasters will beautify any table in your dining or living room.
Crochet Mandala Coasters Free Pattern
This is what you’ll need:
4ply cotton yarn; sport weight. I used Phil Coton 3 by Phildar.
Crochet hook 3mm
Embroidery needle for weaving in ends
More Cute Crochet Coaster Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Crochet Mandala Coasters Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at Haaknerd
Thanks to Inge Hofstra for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!