- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
First you fall in love with the mandala and then you fall in love with the story. What a beautiful mandala and what a beautiful story!
Anastasia – A Little Crochet Mandala by Arteeni Design turns one’s eyes into little hearts. The colors used by the designer of this mandala are simply stunning and really show off the variety of stitches.
Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
Drops Safran (100% cotton, 160 m / 50 gr) in Denim Blue (06), Light Ice Blue (50), Yellow (10), and Medium Pink (02). I used approx. 22 g of yarn in total.
3.75 mm crochet hook
Scissors and tapestry needle to weave in ends.
The Mandala measures approx. 23 cm from point to point with hook size 3.75 mm. You could also use yarn from your stash if you would rather choose your own colour combinations or use a different yarn and hook size.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Arteeni Design.
Thanks to Sari Åström for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.