- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- Mulan Princess Amigurumi Is Adorable!
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
First you fall in love with the mandala and then you fall in love with the story. What a beautiful mandala and what a beautiful story!
Anastasia – A Little Crochet Mandala by Arteeni Design turns one’s eyes into little hearts. The colors used by the designer of this mandala are simply stunning and really show off the variety of stitches.
Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
Drops Safran (100% cotton, 160 m / 50 gr) in Denim Blue (06), Light Ice Blue (50), Yellow (10), and Medium Pink (02). I used approx. 22 g of yarn in total.
3.75 mm crochet hook
Scissors and tapestry needle to weave in ends.
The Mandala measures approx. 23 cm from point to point with hook size 3.75 mm. You could also use yarn from your stash if you would rather choose your own colour combinations or use a different yarn and hook size.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Arteeni Design.
Thanks to Sari Åström for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.