- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
First you fall in love with the mandala and then you fall in love with the story. What a beautiful mandala and what a beautiful story!
Anastasia – A Little Crochet Mandala by Arteeni Design turns one’s eyes into little hearts. The colors used by the designer of this mandala are simply stunning and really show off the variety of stitches.
Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
Drops Safran (100% cotton, 160 m / 50 gr) in Denim Blue (06), Light Ice Blue (50), Yellow (10), and Medium Pink (02). I used approx. 22 g of yarn in total.
3.75 mm crochet hook
Scissors and tapestry needle to weave in ends.
The Mandala measures approx. 23 cm from point to point with hook size 3.75 mm. You could also use yarn from your stash if you would rather choose your own colour combinations or use a different yarn and hook size.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Stunning Little Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Arteeni Design.
Thanks to Sari Åström for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.