- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
Get ready to start using up all your scrap yarn and make this amazing free crochet blanket! Scrap of Beauty pattern by Kristin (Yarn Lover’s Room) with a lovely stitch pattern and color combo is fun, fast and easy. Bust that stash with this fantastic projects perfect for some stash busting crochet! It is extremely attractive and a great opportunity to use up your yarn stash.
Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted wt yarn, 46 oz assorted colors, 8 oz ecru for fringe.
NOTE: 2 rows in pattern require 50 yards of one color.
GAUGE: In dc, 3 sts=3D1”.
Yarn is double-stranded throughout.
Check out more of our favorite stash-busting patterns: Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
Check out the original source for this Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Lover’s Room.
Thanks to Yarn Lover’s Room for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.