- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
Get ready to start using up all your scrap yarn and make this amazing free crochet blanket! Scrap of Beauty pattern by Kristin (Yarn Lover’s Room) with a lovely stitch pattern and color combo is fun, fast and easy. Bust that stash with this fantastic projects perfect for some stash busting crochet! It is extremely attractive and a great opportunity to use up your yarn stash.
Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted wt yarn, 46 oz assorted colors, 8 oz ecru for fringe.
NOTE: 2 rows in pattern require 50 yards of one color.
GAUGE: In dc, 3 sts=3D1”.
Yarn is double-stranded throughout.
Check out more of our favorite stash-busting patterns: Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
Check out the original source for this Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Lover’s Room.
Thanks to Yarn Lover’s Room for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.