- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- Tapestry Crochet Square With An Iced Coffee Design
- [Free Pattern] Hoot! Hoot! This Granny Stripe Owl Is So Cute!
This colorful and bright scrapghan pattern is so wonderful with all of the different colors pulled together into one piece. Boxy Neon Afghan by Vanessa @ bobblesandbaubles.com definitely makes great use to all of those scrap yarn pieces that you probably have left from other projects and are just laying around waiting to be used. The pattern becomes repetitive so you can watch TV while working on it.
The idea of leaving starting and finishing yarn ends alone to form the fringe is absolutely brilliant. This mindless scrapghan pattern is definitive an eye catcher!
Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
4-5 skeins of worsted weight yarn for the main color (I used Red Heart Soft, 7 oz skeins)
A whole ton of scrap yarn (will be noted as contrasting color or cc in pattern below)
Size I crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bobbles & Baubles
Thanks to Vanessa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.