- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- Super Soft Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
This colorful and bright scrapghan pattern is so wonderful with all of the different colors pulled together into one piece. Boxy Neon Afghan by Vanessa @ bobblesandbaubles.com definitely makes great use to all of those scrap yarn pieces that you probably have left from other projects and are just laying around waiting to be used. The pattern becomes repetitive so you can watch TV while working on it.
The idea of leaving starting and finishing yarn ends alone to form the fringe is absolutely brilliant. This mindless scrapghan pattern is definitive an eye catcher!
Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
4-5 skeins of worsted weight yarn for the main color (I used Red Heart Soft, 7 oz skeins)
A whole ton of scrap yarn (will be noted as contrasting color or cc in pattern below)
Size I crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bobbles & Baubles
Thanks to Vanessa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.