- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
Quick and versatile this beanie pattern using two strands of worsted weight yarn together will quickly become your fastest project ever even for the slow crocheters. Easy Peasy 30 Minute Beanie by Heart Hook Home is an easy crochet pattern that will teach you how to crochet a beanie before breakfast this morning (no kidding! ). No more feeling like work and personal life gets in the way of doing more of what you love, this easy beanie crochet pattern is a total game changer!
How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
Worsted weight yarn (in one color or two different colors) approx. 175 – 200 yards total
Crochet hook in size K
Pull from both ends of one skein for the same color or pull one strand from two separate skeins to create that peek-a-boo effect. SO MANY OPTIONS! ♥
FINISHED BEANIE DIMENSIONS AND PATTERN NOTES:
About 11” across brim when folded, 8” from crown to brim. If you would like a tighter fit or if you are making for a young adult, you could go down a hook size to a J.
Check out more of our favorite easy beanie free patterns : Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
Read more about the Easy Peasy 30 Minute Beanie Here.