- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
Get all the scraps and leftovers you have and turn them into a colorful blanket! This clever Meditative Blanket by Mam’zelle Flo will teach you:
How to work this simple solid granny square (chart & written instructions).
How to join the squares as you go (photo tutorial with written instructions).
This is a project that you can do a bit at a time. Thanks to the joining as-you-go method, you don’t end up with a job too big to handle so you can truly make your blanket as big or as small as you wish. Brilliant and inspiring this blanket pattern is a great way to use all your mini skeins and scraps from other project.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at:
Mam’zelle Flo’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Mam’zelle Flo for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.